I am 12 I go to Sanborn Elementry :). By BFF's are Brenna, Isis, Lily, Hannah, Katie, Dayna, Heather, Shelby, Lucia and Allison. I love Zac Efron, Luke Benward, Dylan Sprouse and Joe Jonas. My obsessions are Killer Whales, Jonas Brothers and Ketchup. Thing's I cant live without are my Family and Friends. Lasr but not least I love TEXTING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

HEY WHY AM I NOT YOUR BFF!!!!!!!!!!! YOU STINK -SHELBY
ReplyDeletefine ill add u gosh
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU GOSH
ReplyDeleteYea wat about me! I feel so LONELY!
ReplyDeletegosh u peoples i will :)
ReplyDeletewhat about me?
ReplyDeleteoh i forgot about u haha
ReplyDeleteY AM I NOT ON THE BFF LIST!!!!!!!!!!???!?!?!?
ReplyDeleteI SHOULD BE! IM LIKE YOUR BFFL! GOSH!
ik but u were made at me so ill add u now
ReplyDeleteARENT I YOUR BFF!!! HUH?!?!?!!?!?! JK that awesome..but still I am your FRIEND!! i crazy just ignore this post! lol ahh!
ReplyDeletewho was the heeheehetha person?
ReplyDeleteheathr smartone
ReplyDeleteoh u r im not thinking at the moment
ReplyDeleteDUH!!!!!!!!!!! BRENNA! GOSH! WATS WONG WITH U!! HUH?!?! somethings rong with u
ReplyDeleteeveryone knows there is
ReplyDelete